Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crappy Pictures

My mom and dad's foundation! They are building right here in Birmingham!

We are attempting to become a paleo, gluten free family. School assignments are not helping my cause- though I don't see Anna's name on the survey. Maybe she told them she doesn't eat either. (doubt it)

Once again, this shows how my girls love their cousins!

Anna's fracture is healing so quickly they were able to put a shorter, waterproof cast on her arm.

Our church MOMS night out- I am now in charge of making sure these nights are planned monthly. I don't think it will be a problem. I love all of these ladies!

















So I have been very unmotivated to get out my camera- so I have resorted to my iphone camera which is pure laziness on my part. I need a cattle prod to get me motivated to make art of my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment