Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Excuses...

Designing Pumpkins...

The usual crew on Halloween....

Off to trick or treat!

Sick little one...

Getting better!

Our annual trip to North Carolina with the Carithers!

After a several mile hike, these crazy people still had the energy to climb the damn!

What's more fun than jumping in a pile of leaves?

A "casual" game of cornhole on Thanksgiving Day. : ) That's my Casey!

Admiring Grammy and Papa's tree before the Manheim Steamroller concert.

Happy 10th Birthday, Emily!

Playing with my new lens.. that's me in the reflection.
Ok here come the excuses for falling so far behind on my posting.... kids have been sick, I have been sick, my business Amanda Knerr Photography is booming (yay!), we went out of town, we have been having parties every weekend for Alabama football watching (double yay!), I could go on and on. So I decided rather than post a pic from every day, I would pick highlights from the last 6 weeks and RE-COMMIT to doing a better job in 2013!! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment